Translate

Powered By google

April 2, 2011

SKII TREATMENT ESSENCE

"Believe it or not!"

Having heard so much raves from friends and the recent intensive advertisement, I bought my first bottle of SKII TREATMENT ESSENCE 250ml from Nuance Watson while I was in Changi Airport T3 last week.

I was pleasantly surprised to purchase the SKII Treatment Essence 250ml at an unbeatable price of S$165, (Usual $229 in department store). Apparently, Changi Airport was having a 7%+7% promotion for participating store as the cashier tempts me to buy it.

What exactly is SKII Facial Treatment Essence?

It contains more than 90% Pitera®, this much loved miracle water is a must-have for healthy, radiant skin. It helps maintain the skin's natural renewal cycle to its optimum condition to allow skin nourishment. It also works to balance the skin's pH and sebum secretion, so oily and dry areas are properly moisturised.

I'm supposed to be using it twice daily, morning and night. After cleansing, gently pat face and neck using a cotton pad soaked with Facial Treatment Essence. It can be used on the eye area too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More