Translate

Powered By google

November 17, 2011

Shiseido Private Sale

I wanted to wake up early and be an "early bird" for the Shiseido Sale today. Unfortunately, I chose to laze a little longer in bed. Hence, I wasnt able to grab some "cheap" deals today, which includes the makeup bag and lugguage.


I wanted products that can further enhance and makes my skin look radiant. I know I could have easily purchase those stuffs in my recent Korea honeymoon. Unfortunately, I swear it slipped my mind.

  • Maquillage Foundation @ $30.00
  • MaquillageSherbet Base @ $20.00
  • Joico Moisture Recover and ISO Color Preserve Cleanse @ 2 for $10.00 ($6.00 each)
  • Majolica Majorca Mascara @ $12.00

I hope this Maquillage Sherbet Base will be able to fulfill my needs as highly recommended by the SA today.


Actually, I still have an unopened foundation which I bought during their previous mid-year sale. But I was tempted by its pretty foundation case.


Its the namecard holder that made me give it a glance. This is going to be my first time using the Majolica Majorca Mascara.



I needed to replenish my hair mask and since this is the last piece in the room,  I picked the shampoo for colored hair.


The Maquillage products were mainly cosmetics and skincare were only available in travel-sized which cost $15.00 (iircc its about 4-5pc pack). Let's hope they do replenish some new products for the crowd tomorrow or else its gonna be a little mood-dampening.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More