Translate

Powered By google

November 17, 2011

Watsons Member Preview Sale

It was a last minute decision to "pop by" Watsons' Member Preview Sale during noon today. Seriously, I wasnt expecting any great deals from them.But the Shiseido Sale earlier in the morning was kinda disappointing and I badly need to satisfymy buying mood. Haha!


The crowd was quite orderly in Watson Orchard. I gave myself a couple of seconds to digest the sale brochure and then I just zoomed to the Loreal counter for their star buys.

  • Loreal Base Magique - Transforming Smoothing Primer @ $16.90 (RRP $23.90)
  • Loreal Double Extension Renewal Serum Mascara @ $13.90 (RRP $27.90)


I wasnt keen on the Loreal Color Riche Lipstick that comes FREE with min $40nett purchase. The friendly SA gladly suggested that she swapped them for the Loreal RevitaLift Facial Foam + Maybelline Unstoppable Eye Liner.




Somehow I had some difficulty finding the Clinelle products and hence I opt to purchase the other star product from Eucerin.

  • Eucerin Dermo Purifyer Creme Gel @ $25.90 (fixed price)
And I gotten a FREE Dermo Purifyer Cleanser worth $21.90 with every Dermo Purifyer Creme Gel purchased. You can read my previous review of the Eucerin product here.



And for purchase of $80nett in a single receipt, I gotten myself another gift, a Sesame Street umbrella worth $6.90.


Not bad for today! I actually looking forward to using the Loreal Base Magique to enhance my skin radiance tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More