Translate

Powered By google

July 31, 2009

SKII : Lee Sinje and Tea Event

Though I am not an SKII user currently, I believe I will convert when I finish using my current "rojak" skincare (consists of Clarins, Lancome, Ettusais, IPSA and Kose). I was in my trial and error stage previously, which accounts for my mistake in purchasing so many brands. They problem with me is, I can't stay still. Whenever I see fellow cotters recommend skincare products, I can't resist to buy and try.
.
Attended SKII's Lee Sinje and Tea Event today @ Tangs Orchard. I was there there because I wanna see Lee Sin Je in-person. After registration @ 5.35pm, I browse around the SKII counter for product introduction and offers. I must say the offers today are rather tempting. For $300++ onwards, you will be able to get almost the must-have items.
.
I left the place around 6.40pm as mum was feeling tired. Did not get to meet Lee Sinje, as I was told she will only arrive after 7.15pm. Haha! But at least I managed to see DJ LiYi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More