Translate

Powered By google

September 16, 2009

My 8th Fr3b Loot

I made a wrong decision to visit Fr3b store this morning. I had wanted to get the "WATSONS Active Moisturizing Stretchable Mask" which was newly launched yesterday. Sad to say, its OOS when I reached Fr3b store this morning. I took the "Quick Touch 1min Hair Colour" for dad to try out while the rest are going to be shared between myself and sister.
  • bliv Drench Me Hydration Cleanser
  • bliv Quench Me Moisturising Gel
  • Elisha Coy Always Nuddy BB 24
  • Lioele Beyond solution BB cream
  • Eucerin DermoPURFIYER Cleanser
  • Eucerin DermoPURFIYER Scrub
  • KLORANE Shampoo traitant sublimateur
  • Quick Touch 1min Hair Colour
If I did not remember wrongly, "KLORANE Shampoo traitant sublimateur" was launched last Sat and I was rather surprised this is still available.
"WATSONS Active Moisturizing Stretchable Mask" was newly launched yesterday yet it is OOS. Seems like Fr3b newly-launched samples usually don't survive more than a day in the store (you have to be "fast and furious").

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More