Translate

Powered By google

September 17, 2009

A Surprised from ZampleMan

I was puzzled when dad passed me a package from ZampleMan today. I have already received my L’ORÉAL Paris Men Expert's sample last week. Could there be an error???


When I opened the package, I was caught by surprised that ZampleMan has sent me a Retail-Sized Mentholatum Charcoal Face Wash (100g). I will be giving dear this sample to review. He did enjoyed using this facial wash previously when ZampleMan sent me a 3-days supply sample for review. And to reward my efforts for doing this review, ZampleMan will further reward me with another Retail-Sized Mentholatum Charcoal Face Wash (100g) upon completion of survey.
A BIG Thank You!!! - ZampleMan for shortlisting meandmyTHRILLS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More