Translate

Powered By google

October 9, 2009

a sincere big THANK YOU deep from my heart!


A big THANK YOU for visiting meandmyTHRILLS-Blog constantly! I am also very appreciative to those who have taken trouble to sign up for Fr3b membership thru my referral link.

It is YOU, who have motivate me to continue blogging and gave me opportunities to try out new thrills. THANK YOU!

I visited Fr3b store today with a "tiny hope" that Watsons Active Whitening Stretchable Mask is still available which was launched on tue (06 Oct 09). I was also managed to grab a sample pack of Covermark Clear Wash which was newly launched today. Cheers!



The friendly Fr3b lady (I must make sure I ask for her name on my next visit - I have not gotten her name - Sorry) at the counter was kind to remind me about my Acnes Creamy Wash Hamper. meandmyTHRILLS have been selected for ACNES blogger campaign.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More