Translate

Powered By google

October 11, 2009

ZampleMan Did It Again!!!


ZampleMan has once again launched a new sample
Deep Heating Rub - and its fully sponsored!
Meaning, we get to grab this sample without any postage fee incurred.
Cheers to ZampleMan once again.

I have grabbed mine, have you???
You may do join by visiting ZampleMan.com.sg directly
or thru my referral link here.

(I will be very appreciative if you can join thru my referral link,
so that I can earn more points and review more products).

Thanks In advance!


Click "ZampleMan Did It Again!!!" to read more -->
I received a "sweet" reminder from ZampleMan
 that the Loreal Men Exfoliating Gel Scrub campaign will be ending on 13/10/09.

If you have not collected yours, pls do so asap.
You will only be charged a minimal SGD$1.20 for postage which is indeed very worthwhile


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More