Translate

Powered By google

October 7, 2009

I Love Women's Weekly!

Women's Weekly Magazine

I was reading fellow blogger's blog, Ms Jessie Quek, that October 09 issue is giving away Laneige Perfect Renew Trial Kit (1st 50 Women's Weekly readers per store). I decided to take a chance and bought a copy of Women's Weekly. When I reached Laneige's counter after work today, the kits are still available. Cheers!

This issue's Women's Weekly includes samples from Lancome (included), Dr Brandt (included), Laneige Perfect Renew Trial Kit (to be redeemed at counter), Roc (to be redeemed at counter), Cosme Decorte (to be redeemed at counter).

Special thanks to Jessie for the lead!


Laneige Perfect Renew (to be redeemed at counter)

Lancome Blanc Expert (to be redeemed at counter)

ROC (to be redeemed at counter)

Cosme Decorte (to be redeemed at counter)

Vichy Laboratories Samples
I had signed up for Vichy Sampling thru here. I made a trip to Guardian to pick up my samples. The SA is not around, so the friend Guardian SA attended to me instead. I did not expect such generous samples.

Women's Weekly
I was surprised to receive a letter from ACP. I remembered that my subscription (for Cleo and Women's Weekly) has expired half a year ago, but I refused to re-contract because the GWP to purchase per issue is much more attractive.

I was elated to receive a congratulations letter for Women's Weekly for winning their August contest - Phyto Hamper worth SGD$118.00. Omg! This really further brighten my day! My dear dad will be collecting my hamper on my behalf. I am soooo looking forward to it!

Phyto Hamper


Now, I am soooo looking forward to using it, but only after I finish my Redken.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More