Translate

Powered By google

October 5, 2009

Goodies Day

Radox Smoothie Gift Hamper
I went down to Sara Lee Singapore Pte Ltd @ Haw Par Technocentre to collect my Radox Gift Hamper. Can't help buy to take some photos of my Radox hamper.


I was given a chance to try all 3 flavours of "Radox Smoothie Body Wash" and they are all in its limited edition. Thanks Radox for for your generous goodies!



Loreal Revitalift Survey
I went down to Loreal office to collect my mum's gift for completing its Revitalift survery. Previously, I had went down to Loreal office to collect my own gift for completing its Revitalift survey too. I guess the allocation of gift is dependent on our age? Mum was given "Revitalift Aqua Milky Toner" while I was given "White Perfect Facial Foam and Moisturizing Day Cream"

Revolution Magazine
Last friday, I saw in Kino-Ngee Ann City, a newly launched issue of Revolution giving an attractive LorealMen GWP worth SGD$80.00. I could not make up my mind whether to get it for dear or not.

Finally, convinced myself its a good deal. So here's the Revolution Magazine that cost SGD$15.00 and its GWP. I love buying magazines from Kino, which never fails to excite readers with tempting GWP.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More