Translate

Powered By google

November 26, 2009

YES! I want to try Dr.Jart+ Contest

Visited Watsons @ Raffles City for my exclusive 4 piece sample set from Dr Jart+.

Stay tune for my reviews on them!


Click "YES! I want to try Dr.Jart+ Contest" to read more -->
The products given :


Most Moist Water Sure Gel

Somehow I cant find details of this product.
(Can someone drop me a note on this product? Thanks in advance!)


Black Label Detox Healing BB Cream(SPF 25PA++)

Whitening + Anti-Wrinkle effects + UVA/UVB protection.

Natural coverage of blemishes for both men and women.


 Silver Label Blemish Base (SPF35/PA++)


Suitable for hypersensitive skin.
Whitening effects + UVA/UVB protection
Soothes blemishes while offering a perfect coverage.


Acne-X Spot Out
Clear Spots Without Leaving Scars!
For the red and irritated troubles helping to calm the blemish troubles.
Natural botanical ingredients work against troubled areas directly.
Controls and calms sebum, the main cause of the trouble, making the skin clean.

2 comments:

Hi dear, how did you manage to secure the email for the samples above? =)

Hi,
I got the invitation from Watsons @ FB.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More