Translate

Powered By google

January 26, 2010

Dr Jart+ Detox healing BB

26 January 2010
Product : Dr Jart+ Detox healing BB

Gotten this as a sample from Fr3b store (gave it to Jessie) & "Dr.Jart+ Contest" .

I was never a fan of BB cream, and was rather hesitant to test it.
Thanks to Herlina's tweet and Jessie's insistent, I gave it a try and is simply loving it now.

My Review;
Somehow BB cream seems like foundation to me.
It is rather thick (somehow like concealor) but smooth in texture.

Upon applying, it blends well onto my skin tone.
It gives me a slightly oily feel which is quickly retified with some loose powder.
I am delighted that I can skip concealor (due to its thick texture).
I strongly recommend that you must do proper makeup removal,
as its thick texture may cause pore-clogging.

No complains but I still wanna test out other highly raved BB,
before making my choice.



meandmyTHRILLS's new quest for 2010 :
In search of a light weight yet effective BB cream.

*Stay tuned for more BB cream reviews*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More