Translate

Powered By google

April 16, 2010

BIO ESSENCE : Bio-Essence Face Lifting Cream with ATP

I had requested a sample of Bio-Essence Face Lifting Cream with ATP from here last week which only arrived today. I have used their "Bio-essence Face Lifting Cream with Pine Pollen" about 3 years ago, which showed little "lifting-effect" despite using 2 bottles. I still remembered the SA trying to explain that its because I am still young, which explains for the not significant results.I guess I was using it was for pre-aging regime. Haha!

A sachet of Bio-Essence Face Lifting Cream together with the measurement tape


According to Bio-Essence's beauty advice;



For effective results, use the cream in the morning and evening (after cleansing) with gentle massages to enhance the benefits of the product. Safe on the eye area. Highly recommended for the neck area to reduce the look of fine lines. Extremely hydrating. It replaces your usual moisturizer and is a perfect base for make-up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More