Translate

Powered By google

May 28, 2010

DHC : DHC Eyelash Tonic

I bought the DHC Eyelash Tonic while I visited a DHC store in Shibuya, Tokyo. The DHC store was having an attractive promo of 950 yen (~sgd$15.00) per unit and I bought 2 units for trial. I was lazy to read up on the logic behind using this eyelash tonic till yesterday.

I will only be posting my reviews after a week of usage. 


More about DHC Eyelash Tonic
Stronger lashes in a blink. This conditioning gel nourishes lashes prone to breakage and encourages a more robust lash line. Aloe, watercress, and comfrey seal in moisture for greater elasticity. The curved applicator brush helps you distribute the gel evenly from lash root to tip. Use it under mascara during the day and as a bedtime treatment.

Use as a mascara base in the morning and as a conditioner in the evening. Gently and evenly, brush a small amount of tonic onto lash roots and sweep outward towards tips.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More