Translate

Powered By google

July 14, 2010

REVIEW : Hada Labo - Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Face Wash

[Sample and Review]


Product : A retail-sized HADA LABO - Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Face Wash


"Perfect X Simple" philoscophy
Free of colorant, fragrance, mineral oil and additives that is formulated with Asian skin in mind.


It does not lathers or foam well.


My Intended Usage of HADA LABO - Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Face Wash :
- twice daily (morning and night - after makeup removal*)
- over fourteen days

A quick check with my pH indicator, gave a pH5, which fulfilled its claim of pH balanced. As mentioned in "Testing the pH of my skincare", the pH of normal, healthy human skin is somewhere between 4.5 and 6, so this makes it an ideal facial wash for most skin, In fact this was the supposed-perfect facial wash I was looking for to combat my "bumps" woes.

This SHA Hydrating Face Wash is great for my daily facial cleansing, especially for morning usage, which makes my skin feel refreshed and moisturised**. But to use this after makup remover, it somehow makes me feel that my skin isn't properly cleaned as I don't experienced the usual clean and taut feeling that I get from my Ettusais Medicated Soap. Perhaps it is the existence of SHA that makes my skin feel hydrated and smooth.
**I was advised to skip moisturizer in the day - advised by my dermatologist

Conclusion :
In my opinion, this HADA LABO - Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Face Wash is excellent for daily usage for all skin type. It is mild and gentle for sensitive skin (like mine), yet effective to clean your face properly (In fact, taut-feeling is detrimental to our skin, because the natural protective acid-mantle of our skin has been disturbed by the use of such harsh cleansers, which can leave our skin more prone to infections and inflammation). All I need is an efficient water-based makeup remover to ease my worries of any makeup residues.

Read my Review of Hada Labo - Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion

Have you redeemed your Hada Labo - SHA Hydrating Lotion?


If you are interested in receiving the Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion trial pack samples, do click the above image and be entitled to 3 packs of samples* instead of the usual 1 pack of sample!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More