Translate

Powered By google

July 14, 2010

REVIEW : Hada Labo - Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion

[Sample and Review]


Product : A retail-sized HADA LABO - Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion


"Perfect X Simple" bottle design!
It is able to keep the lotion flowing at a regular pace


All I needed is 2 drops to beautiful skin




My Intended Usage of HADA LABO - Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion :
- twice daily (morning and night)
- over fourteen days

A quick check with my pH indicator, gave a pH6, which fulfilled its claim of pH balanced. As mentioned in "Testing the pH of my skincare", it has been found that the growth of this bacteria is very much dependent on the pH value of the skin and its growth is at its minimum at the normal skin pH of 5.5. A slight shift towards the alkaline pH would provide a better environment in which it can thrive. So this has to be an ideal facial toner for most skin too.

This SHA Hydrating Lotion came in timely as I was advised against over-moisturizing* my skin which can lead to clogged pores (exactly what I am experiencing now). Somehow its tagline of "One drop locks up an ocean" is so convincing that my skin always experience that immediate hydration upon applying.


Conclusion :
In my opinion, this HADA LABO - Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion is excellent for daily usage for all skin type. I am glad that the lotion is able hydrate and balance out the pH of my skin after cleansing, which is very important for sensitive skin (like mine). All I need is 4 drops (2 drops for face area and 2 drops for neck area) per usage, twice daily, and my skin is fully take care off.


For you info:
(a) I did not experience additional "bump" aside for the existing ones which my tropical medication is trying to rectify the issue. So if you do experience "bumps" from using the Hada Labo - Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion, my advise is : Do consider skipping the moisturizer as you might have over-moisturized your skin.


(2) I would recommend that you warm the lotion (pour the lotion on your palm and rub gently) before patting on your face. It will help in the absorption of lotion more efficiently. Your skin will feel sticky and sticks to your palm. Its normal, and the stickiness will go off in less than 5mins (skin type dependent) when the lotion is fully absorbed.


Read my Review of Hada Labo - Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Wash

Have you redeemed your Hada Labo - SHA Hydrating Lotion?


If you are interested in receiving the Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion trial pack samples, do click the above image and be entitled to 3 packs of samples* instead of the usual 1 pack of sample!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More