Translate

Powered By google

July 19, 2010

Review of Elishacoy Premium Gold Mineral BB

[Sample and Review]


Product : A 15ml ELISHACOY Premium Gold Mineral BB Cream


I tried this Elishacoy Premium Gold Mineral BB Cream a couple of times before sharing my review of this product.

The texture of Elishacoy Premium Gold Mineral BB Cream looks thick but in actual fact, it feels light-weight and evens my skin tone fairly quickly. For better coverage of my skin flaws, I did an additional dab of the BB Cream on the areas I wanna to conceal. I added a light layer of loose powder to give me the flawless skin I loved.

I like the fact that it is non-greasy upon application and it conceals my flaws just the way I like it to be. Do take note that it also offers a high SPF45 PA+++ (sunscreen UV diffusing which blocks off UV rays) which is definitely a (+) benefit to most users like me. In my personal opinion, I think this Elishacoy Premium Gold Mineral BB works well on all skin type. At least it works well on my combination skin type.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More