Translate

Powered By google

July 20, 2010

Review of Laneige Snow Natural BB Cream

[Sample and Review]


Product : A 10ml Laneige Snow Natural BB Cream


I tried this Laneige Snow Natural BB Cream thrice before sharing my review of this product.

The texture of Laneige Snow Natural BB Cream looks diluted as compared to the Elishacoy Premium Gold Mineral BB Cream and the Dr Jart+ Detox Healing BB Cream that I have reviewed previously. Perhaps because of its watery texture or its Liquid Crystal Essence, it somehow feels moisturizing upon application. However, I need several concentrated dabs of the Snow BB so that it can conceal my flaw better. Overall, it was able to adjust to my skin tone quickly.

In my personal opinion, I think this Laneige Snow BB Cream will work well on normal or dry skin type. As for combination or oily skin type, you might want to apply a thin layer of Laneige / Ettusais Day Protect loose powder for better oil-control. (My Shu Uemura loose powder wasn't able to keep my face matte throughout the day as compared to my Laneige / Ettusais loose powder).

1 comments:

wow the coverage so gooddddd !!!! cant wait for it to launch.. but i just bought some bbcream from kore..

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More