Translate

Powered By google

August 20, 2010

Its a tough fight between Mojitate Kiajitsu vs Deep Moist Lipbalms

Special thanks to The Sample Store for the opportunity to "Sample + Review" Mojitate Kiajitsu Lipbalms and Deep Moist Lipbalms.


The constant long working hours in air-conditioned environment makes me prone to dry-chapped lips. Because lipbalms is a necessity in my daily skincare routine, I wasnt too particular about the flavours or the ingredients in it.

If not for the info sheets that Mentholatum had included in the parcel, I would never have bothered  taking a closer look at the key ingredients of a lipbalm. It has been a tough choice deciding which is my favourite lipbalm from the Mojitate Kiajitsu and Deep Moist range.


I love the Mojitate Kiajitsu range for its divine mouth-watering fruity flavours. Especially its sweet-smelling Strawberry which constantly reminds to me to re-apply it. And not to forget about its additional UV protection to my delicate lips. I also love the Deep Moist range for its ability to deeply moisturize and repairs my lips. I use the Natural as an overnight treatment lipbalm and it never fails to repair and makes my lips soft and kissable.

So what are you waiting for?

"Try the Mojitate Kiajitsu and Deep Moist lipbalms today too and share your experience story to stand to win attractive prizes! Available at any Watsons outlets near you!

All you need to do is to purchase the lipbalm, try it and post your experience onto The Sample Store facebook wall. A total of 3 winners will be selected. Contest period: 16 August 2010 - 17 October 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More