Translate

Powered By google

August 7, 2010

Watsons National Day Promo + Member Bonus Points

I received an sms from Watsons this afternoon informing me about its National Day Promo held from 06 Aug 2010 - 09 Aug 2010. Customers get 10% off* with min. $45 nett spend at Watsons. And Watsons Cardmembers get additional 45 Bonus Points for every $45 nett spend.


My initial intention was to purchase Mandom Cleansing Express Lotion - Bright Up from John Little today (John Little is having a National Day 25% off storewide). However, the Mandom Cleansing Express series were OOS when I arrived late noon.

Then I decided to visit Watsons store which was just a short distance away for my Mandom Cleansing Express Lotion instead, only to realize that there is a special promotion for its Sebum range. But once again, its OOS. Sianz!

I decided to try luck and visit another Watsons store nearby. Finally! I managed to purchase the final 2 bottles of Mandom Cleansing Lotion - Sebum @ S$14.40 per bottle (usual S$16.90). As I needed to chalk up min S$45.00 to get an additional 10% off, I helped sister purchase her Liese Bubble Hair Color - Casis Berry @ S$17.90 (usual S$19.90 + 20 bonus member point) and also purchased the FruityLite drink @ S$11.90 (usual S$13.90).



Not only did I qualify for the National Day promo, the manager added additional perks by including some freebies for me. The freebies includes; Pure Vita C Dual Booster and mask, Rojukiss Pore Tightening and Himalaya Purifying Neem face wash.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More