Translate

Powered By google

September 15, 2010

An invitation to be Clinelle's Live Blogger for TNP New Face finals

I received an invitation from Winnie (who represents Clinelle) early this week to be Clinelle's "Live Blogger" for the upcoming TNP New Face finals which will be held on 07-Oct-10. As Clinelle is a sponsor of this year's TNP New Face, there will be a search for the Ms Clinelle Happy Skin for the first time.


I am rather surprised that Clinelle Singapore has shortlisted meandmyTHRILLS for this task. Imagine being seated in the exclusive VIP seats and also the possibility of an up-close opportunity to meet and interview TNP Ms Clinelle Happy Skin winner? This will certainly be an eye-opening experience for me.

Astro Wah Lai Toi to share the secrets to 'happy skin and happy face'.
Repair, Refine & Reshield your skin with the Envinix™ System for clearly visible & long term results!

Unfortunately, I wont be able to accept and attend this event as I will be out of Singapore during that week for my family holiday. Congrats to the blogger(s) who have since been shortlisted and invited. I do look forward to your upcoming post on the event. Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More