Translate

Powered By google

December 22, 2010

Is COLLAGEN drink a magical elixir?

Collagen supplements are popular in Japan and collagen drink manufacturers have claimed that regular consumption of collagen helps maintain skin firmnessCollagen products come in various concentration, ranging between 500mg to 13000mg per serving and choosing the correct concentration is critical!





In order to see visible signs of improvement, a regular intake of about 5,000mg of collagen is recommended, but do take note that your collagen levels are insufficient, it is the more vital parts of our body (eg bones) that have priority on the allocation of collagen. Usually in this scenario, our skin is the last to receive the benefit of collagen, which resulted in our skin becoming duller and showing signs of aging (eg wrinkles and sagging).


Therefore, collagen drink formulated with high concentration of Micro-Collagen Peptides (above 5000mg collagen) will help ensure that sufficient collagen is rightfully delivered to the various body parts and to the skinRegular consumption of 10,000mg of collagen is suggested for visible signs of improvement on your skin, especially on your face.


I will never forget that moment when I panicked over the appearance of a fine laugh line. Hey! I'm barely in my mid-twenties and my skin is starting to loose its suppleness? I became conscience about my facial expressions and even resorted to ban myself from smiling. I begun piling layers of anti-aging products and taking collagen powdered supplements that promises to slow down the aging process.


Collagen drinks is an innovation because they are hassle-free and is health beneficial with the added nutrients. I have since been diligently "gulping down" bottles of the sponsored AFC Tsubaki Perfect Beauty collagen drink daily. The rich aroma of peach greeted me whenever I opened the cap and leaves a refreshing aftertaste when drank chilled.

Is collagen drink effective as an anti-aging elixir? Is there a basis for such a claim? Am I willing to spend a few dollars a day on this remedy? As prevention is certainly better than cure, so it might be worth a try if you haven't tried it yet.

The first sign of improvement can usually be seen only after four weeks of continuous consumption. Meanwhile, I will still be continuing my regular intake of AFC Tsubaki Perfect Beauty collagen drink and as aging is a continuous process, it do hope to see a smoother and more supple skin. I will be sharing my one month review with you, so stay tuned!


-----

Special Thanks to LifeStream Group Singapore for sponsoring the AFC Tsubaki Beauty Drink for sampling and review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More