Translate

Powered By google

February 1, 2011

Why I ♥ BIORE Makeup Remover?

I was 1 of the 10 bloggers to be invited to participate in The Sample Store's - Biore Bloggers' Challenge (Final Stage) by posting a blog post on "Why I ♥ BIORE Makeup Remover?".


I would not have made it to the final stage of the challenge, if not for my supportive readers. In case you have missed my entry, here's the URL : My LUVs for Biore Makeup Removers. I received an email from Li Juan (The Sample Store), in late November 2010 that I was 1 of the 3 bloggers to be awarded with a KAO hamper.


-- -- --
Special Thanks to my friends and readers for their support,
The Sample Store and Biore Singapore for the rewarding hamper!


Do join The Sample Store (click the link below) and be rewarded.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More