Translate

Powered By google

August 15, 2010

Mentholatum - #1 Top Selling Lipbalms Brand in Japan

I collected my TheSampleStore parcel from SingPost yesterday. Because it was classified as bulky mail, Mr Postman had to hand-deliver this parcel to my doorsteps.

Join TheSampleStore if you wanna join me in sampling treats
Mentholatum and TheSampleStore has invited bloggers to "Sample + Review" the #1 Best-selling Lipbalm Brand in Japan. The sponsored products include Mogitate Kajitsu Lipbalms and Deep Moist Lipbalms.

1. Mogitate Kajitsu - Strawberry
2. Mogitate Kajitsu - Orange and Mango
3. Mogitate Kajitsu - Lemon and Lime
4. Mentholatum Deep Moist Menthol
5. Mentholatum Deep Moist Natural


I will be sharing more info of the above Mogitate Kajitsu Lipbalms and Deep Moist Lipbalms in details in my next post. And before I forget, there will be a contest for readers too! Remember to bookmark this page for details of the contest.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More