Translate

Powered By google

August 26, 2010

Review of Smooth E - White BabyFace Foam








Apologies that it took me this long to reveal the samples that Joann from Confirm Trading has sent me two weeks ago. I had came across SmoothE's invitation to try its product. I emailed them, only to get a reply that the trial was extended only to Malaysia consumers. However, Joann (Singapore's distributor) decided to extend a sample of the Smooth E - White BabyFace Foam (1oz) after knowing about my keen interest on soap-free and pH-balanced facial foam.


I was surprised when I opened the envelope that Joann had prepared for me. It was loaded with samples and brochures of products carried by Confirm Trading. Visit Confirm Trading to find out more about their products. You might want to know more about Smooth E - White BabyFace Foam in my previous post here.
As mentioned in my earlier post, my interest in pH-balanced skincare was sparked by vivawoman's "How to test the pH level of your skincare?" Since then, I have been diligently testing the pH of my skincare products and  eliminating the unsuitable ones. Read more about my posts on pH of my skincare here.

Special thanks to Joann from Confirm Trading
for the opportunity to trial this Smooth E facial foam
What attracts me most its 4-in-1 ability to cleanse, tone, moisturize and whiten while doing my routine facial cleansing. I have always loved travelling and this is definitely a god-send product.
4-in-1 Cleanser, Toner, Moisturizer, Whitener
Main Ingredients of Smooth E 4-in-1
Verdict
My Intended Usage of Smooth E - White BabyFace Foam
- twice daily (morning and night - after makeup removal)
- over ten days

I have forgotten to check the pH of this facial foam to verify its claims of pH balanced (oops, did I just mentioned above that I was diligently testing pH of my skincare products). This is an interesting facial foam whereby I am supposed to ensure dry face before placing the foam on my wet hands. It is pearl white in color and doesn't seem to have any fragrance. Its texture is comparable to the Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Face Wash. 
A picture that says more than a thousand words.
This Smooth E - White BabyFace Foam 4-in-1 is excellent for my sensitive skin which gives me a refreshing and clean* feel. This also solved my worry about having to skip moisturizer during the day as requested by my dermatologist.
* I did not experience this with Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Face Wash

Meanwhile, I seem to notice that my post-acne marks have lighten more rapidly than usual. It might be Smooth E's MelaWhite or perhaps due to my daily usage of Retin A. However, I chose to believe that it is a higher probability comes from Retin A.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More