Translate

Powered By google

October 2, 2010

Review of Essential Damage Control - Nuance Airy

Essential Damage Control - Rich Premier
Score : JJJJ/5
Yes, I was reluctant to switch to Essential Nuance Airy. The Essential Rich Premier has worked well on my hair type and I admit that I hesitated. Well, I sacrificed my hair for the sake of review purposes (so noble of me *puke*).
The Essential Damage Control - Nuance Airy haircare products were used over a period of 4 days. The products includes Nuance Airy Shampoo, Conditioner, Treatment and Hair Essence.

The sequence as follows;
Day 01 (28/09/10) - Shampoo + Conditioner + Hair Essence
Day 02 (29/09/10) - Shampoo + Treatment + Hair Essence
Day 03 (30/09/10) - Shampoo + Conditioner + Hair Essence
Day 04 (01/10/10) - Shampoo + Conditioner + Hair Essence


Please note that Nuance Airy Intensive Hair Treatment was excluded during trial during to the limited time given. The recommended usage for Nuance Airy Treatment / Intensive Hair Mask was 1-2 times per week.


Yes, you are right! Essential Nuance Airy does smell similar to Essential Rich Premier. But if you put in a little more effect to sniff and compare, you would have realized that it has a more feminine aroma (could it be Wild Rose Essence?) compared to Essential Rich Premier. Not only does Essential Nuance Airy lathers well, I was able to rinse my hair easily.
I wasnt neither able to see visible improvement or feel additional softness on my hair texture when I used the Essential Nuance Airy. But I am happy! That's because my hair texture has improved tremendously throughout the four days trial with Essential Rich Premier haircare products. Even when I have switched over to this range, my hair texture continued to be maintained at tip-top texture.


For my review on Essential Rich Nuance Airy Essence which I used twice daily, it will be posted separately in another post.
Opt for Nuance Airy that gives limp and flat hair a light and bouncy feel.
Read my review of Essential Rich Premier here
Find out more about why caring for your last 15cm of your hair is so important here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More