Translate

Powered By google

October 3, 2010

SGfreebee + Bio-Essence Hydra Spa Energy

I received my Bio-Essence Hydra Spa Energy starter kit from SGfreebee last week. It was a Share and Win campaign by its team hoping to create awareness among the facebook users.

The starter kit includes; Deep Moisturizing Cleansing Foam, Deep Moisturizing Dew-Cream, Intensive Nourish & Moisturizing Cream, Complete Nourishing Sleeping Mask, Light Moisturizing Lotion, Refreshing Toning Lotion and Bio Multi-Effect BB Cream SPF 25/PA++.
I love the additional sticker that SGfreebee has included :)
I will be sharing my review of the Bio-Essence Hydra Spa Energy products in approx 10days time (if the starter kit does allow) after my upcoming holiday.

The team @ SGfreebee went to the extend of creating an winner announcement image.
I am honored to be shortlisted as SGfreebee's 1st winner. Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More