Translate

Powered By google

November 25, 2010

I'm back from Shiseido Sale 2010

I couldnt resist the temptation and went for the Shiseido Sale today. I was on time for the sale, but to my surprise, there was already a long "snake" queue (excluding the crowd in the sale room) when I arrived.

Exactly 35mins was spent on queuing and another 20mins wasted for payment. I was inside the room for barely 15mins and was almost left the sale room disappointed. As usual, the Shiseido counters were the most crowded and Ettusais counters with the least products available.


I managed to grab the final piece of Ettusais Mascara 8g. Remaining were the mini-version of the Ettusais Mascara. The Nutri-OX, which caught my attention while queuing for payment, seems to be an ideal haircare product for Mummy's thinning hair.

Aside from that, I bought the Bain De Terre Scalp Masssage Scrub which is made of natural sugar that exfoliates impurities, dead skin cells and product build-up from the hair and scalp. I have always felt that my scalp is getting a little too sensitive with my constant hair-coloring and have even seriously contemplated visiting Phyto Hair Spa for scalp therapy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More