Translate

Powered By google

February 13, 2011

I ♥ Collagen – My Way to Instant Youth

Kudos to the Japanese for their innovative invention of collagen drink which are getting popular as consumers are getting more health and beauty conscious.

As our body ages, collagen production starts to decline and when we reach our mid-twenties. This loss of collagen, along with other external factors, leads to degeneration of skin with visible signs of ageing such as wrinkles and sagging skin. Collagen drink is the modern, safe and non-invasive solution to fight these problems.

A moment to ponder : 
Will you be willing to spend a few dollars a day on a remedy that promises to
reduce wrinkles, hides blemishes and even firms up loose skin?

I've been taking AFC Tsubaki Perfect Beauty Collagen drinks (10,000mg) regularly for the past 45 days. Consuming liquid collagen is relatively the easiest and most hassle-free way of collagen supplement (compared to powdered collagen supplement). I am assured of no more collagen wastage from lumpy undissolved collagen powder.


As most of our body cell restoration and renewal process occurs during sleep, I opted to take my collagen drink before sleep (min 2hrs after meal). There were some days during the recent festive season, that I could not go to bed with an empty stomach, so I drank the collagen drink the next morning.
Flawless Skin? Radiant Skin? Wrinkle-free?
Who can resist the temptation of getting porcelain skin from within?

Now I'm ready to answer the question that I have posed in my earlier post :

In my opinion, AFC Tsubaki Perfect Beauty Collagen* drink has an incredible value for money due to its high collagen content. I am most willing to forgo a cup of Coffee Bean Coffee or even a taxi ride in exchange for a bottle of collagen drink. Spending on collagen supplement is considered well-spent $$ compared to the examples above as it will help replenish my daily lost collagen and also boost collagen production.

AFC Tsubaki Perfect Beauty Collagen (10,000mg)
10 bottles = S$56.90

1 bottle = S$5.60

* The drink also contains powerful skin regenerating ingredients; Hyaluronic Acid for intensive hydration and repair, Vitamins Bs and C for skin metabolism and effective collagen synthesis, Bio-Cell Activator (BCA) Complex - the all-natural botanical extract is what accelerates production of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid in skin. This high antioxidant content promotes cell renewal. Together, this combination Tsubaki Perfect Beauty drink such incredible value for money!

Note : If you are currently paying more than $5.60 on a bottle collagen drink with collagen content less than 10,000mg, you know its time to SWITCH, agree?

I noticed that the lines were less obvious and my neckline was more well-toned. There was also a significant lightening of my skin blemishes, which I'm sure you are able to noticed from the below image. In fact, I had suffered from acne-prone and sensitive skin and it took me almost 6 months to have it under-controlled. (Click here to see my previously blemished skin).

With a inner and outer approach, I gotta admit that the blemishes healed at a faster speed. I also experienced an increased in skin hydration and a bounce-back (skin suppleness) reaction too! Aside from alleviating my tired-looking skin, caused by lack of sleep and stress, it was also able to give me healthier and glossier hair.

Spot the differences!
Pictures (Photos) says a thousand words

As a bride-to-be, its a tough choice between beautiful skin and dieting. Therefore, AFC Tsubaki Perfect Beauty Collagen drink is a simply god-send! A low 55 calories zero-fat collagen drink, that was infused with a cocktail of skin-loving ingredients to restore my skin and body, it did not caused any increment in weight.

No increase in weight

With the recommendation of only 1366 calories per day, i am already on the tip of the range, I really cant afford any supplement intake that comes with a high calories. Off-topic; in order to look more princesslike and slender in my wedding gown, maybe I should seriously consider meal replacements which can help me further cut down my calories intake (URGENT : Any recommendations on meal replacements?).

820 calories intake per day seems like MISSION IMPOSSIBLE :(

In my opinion, collagen are suitable for anyone (in their 20s onwards) and especially those who leads a stressful lifestyle. For health reasons, I certainly don't wish to eat large quantities of food rich in fats daily in order to replenish my lost collagen. So its amazing how AFC technology is able to formulate 10,000mg collagen drinks that are preservative-free, coloring-free and fat-free.

Besides containing 10,000mg of micro-peptide collagen, Tsubaki Perfect Beauty Drink also contains other skin rejuvenating ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, and their special BCA Complex. BCA Complex is made up of botanical extracts to accelerate production of collagen, elastic and hyaluronic acid in skin for cell renewal. The high antioxidant content in this drink helps to fight the signs of aging better.

You aren't afraid of aging?
You must be bluffing yourself!

I understand that aging is a continuous process, but I am scared of aging and I want to hold onto my youth for as long as possible. I am willing to do whatever it takes to preserve my youth, yet I'm timid to consider cosmetic surgery (its a high risk gamble) as an option. Aside from spending $$$ on expensive anti-aging skincare regime, I would also like to rely on taking oral collagen supplement to give me porcelain skin from within.

I would continue with my liquid collagen supplements as it complements my hectic daily schedule. No more "heartaches" about collagen wastage from undissolved collagen powder as I'm no longer required to mix my powdered collagen with Vitamin C drinks. Please take note that our body do not make Vitamin C, which is vital in collagen production, so it is important that you have sufficient Vitamin C intake while taking collagen supplements.


Tsubaki Perfect Beauty Drink works by
REPAIR, REPLENISH and REJUVENATE


Congratulations AFC Tsubaki Perfect Beauty!
For being awarded Best Skin Supplement - Drink under Singapore Women’s Weekly Best Beauty Buys


With a high concentration of 10,000mg of micro-collagen peptides per bottle, I am rest assured that there will always be sufficient collagen rightfully delivered to my various body parts and to my skin.

I have fallen in ♥ with my AFC Tsubaki Perfect Beauty Collagen drink!

My fountain of Youth



Read my previous post on



-----
Special Thanks to LifeStream Group Singapore for sponsoring the AFC Tsubaki Beauty Drink for sampling and review.

-----

You are invited to visit AFC Tsubaki Beauty Pagejoin AFC Japan Facebook Page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More