Translate

Powered By google

April 18, 2011

Day 1B - I ❤ Hong Kong

---------- (Continued from) Day 1A - I ❤ Hong Kong ----------

We took the MTR from Yau Ma Tei (exit A2) to Tsim Sha Tsui station and  went searching for Tin Cheung Camera Co to purchase camera related accessories. Unlike the rest of the staffs, the lady cashier (I assume is the in-charge) wasnt friendly and keeps quoting us exorbitant prices. I almost got a little impatient with her and almost left the store without purchasing. Do I looked like "Miss Robert-head"???

Flagship Store @ Tsim Sha Tsui

Spotted 鸡记 along Carnarvon Road which was recommend for their deep fried fish cakes. If you do happen to spot it, do make an effort to try it. I think its delicious!



Still feeling hungry, we walked over to 翠蕐 for their crispy pork chop bun, crispy bun with condense milk and fishball noodle with fish cake.


Tsui Wah Restaurant 翠蕐茶餐厅
Tsim Sha Tsui 2, G Carnarvon

Milk Tea

Crispy bun with condense milk

Wonton Noodle 

Cripsy Pork Chop Bun

Fishball noodle with fishcake


We spend some time shopping in Tsim Sha Tsui before returning back to hotel for check-in. Before we left Granville Road, definitely gotta buy my favourite waffles. I had this during my first trip to HK previously (click here).

Taro Waffles

Here's the Premier Room that I have reserved. The Premier Room rates averages around HKD$1000 (S$165), but due to the HK trade fair,  it cost me HKD$1650 (S$270) per night per room. Hey, for the price I'm paying, I gotta admit I'm disappointed as the room was so old-looking. Shouldn't they consider furbishing the rooms?





---------- Day 1C - I ❤ Hong Kong (next to be published) ----------

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More